Thursday 13 August 2015

Idris Khan Inspired Developments

Idris Khan Inspired Developments


Idris Khan is an artist based in London. Khan's work draws from a diverse range of cultural sources including literature, history, art, music and religion to create densely layered imagery that is both abstract and figurative and addresses narratives of history, cumulative experience and the metaphysical collapse of time into single moments.


Today I decided to develop further some of my photographs from the other day. I have previously used Idris Khan as inspiration for my developments during college and I wanted to do this again. 

Below are some examples of Idris Khans work.




Using Photoshop I had already developed, I edited them further using Khan as inspiration.
My developments are a lot darker than the above work but I think it adds to the mood of the image, some of my developments I don't really like due to the visible layered lines.










No comments:

Post a Comment